Partner visa offshore (Subclass 309/100 visa)

While applying for a Partner visa offshore (Subclass 309/100 visa), It is common practice to stay outside Australia until the first step, granting a subclass 309 visa, is approached. You may work and study in Australia with this visa (subclass 309), but you will not be eligible for Australian government income assistance. Your permanent Partner visa (subclass 100) will be awarded after you have been granted a subclass 309 visa and prepared additional documents.

To evaluate whether or not you qualify for this visa, we at will provide you with comprehensive counseling and support throughout the application procedure.

​​Sam Lotfollahi 

Helping you grant visa,move to, settle in, and explore your new home in Australia. ​​​​​​​